As you know that the world is quickly becoming digital. People are consuming digital content on a daily basis. Companies are starting to recognize the importance of getting digital and it is essential that marketing departments adapt quickly to the new circumstances and actively hire professionals in the field of digital marketing.
Digital marketing is extremely important, not only because of its rapid growth but also because it is essentially the future of marketing.
While some generations will no doubt lament the loss of paper newspapers, books and old fashioned communication methods, new generations who have grown up with internet and mobile phones are already embracing the brave new world of digital consumption.
Digital marketing methods are faster, more practical and versatile than the old traditional ones. Technology has put business in the digital age. Some of the most common forms of digital marketing are:
- SEO Friendly Website
- Internet banner advertising
- Online video content
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Email marketing
- SMM: Social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler, Google+, etc.)
- Mobile marketing (SMS, MMS, etc.)
Now let’s highlight some of the key reasons of using digital marketing:
- More affordable than traditional marketing. An e-mail or a social media campaign can transmit the same message to customers for less money than a TV-Ad or a newspaper one. Moreover social media campaigns can reach a wider audience in any part of the world.
- Easier to track results. With a wide range of analytics and data we are able to analyze our own marketing campaigns and find out how the campaign performed and how it can be improved. Of course you can get this data for traditional marketing campaigns but a digital campaign will allow you to measure the success in real time, giving you the advantage of planning more effectively and making changes almost instantly.
- The number of consumers. Traditional marketing has lost a huge amount of consumers. Most people read their newspapers on their iPad or some type of tablet. You need to develop your marketing and embrace the digital age. According to a study of UK National Statistics more than 82% of UK adults went online in the first three months of 2011.
It is clear that the digital age has arrived and it’s time for those who have not yet adapted to the new way of marketing, to open themselves to the new way of interaction.
Are you looking for Digital Marketing Services?
…for more information, please Contact us now.
Latest posts by WebX Design Studio (see all)
- How To Create And Customize A WordPress Child Them - February 1, 2016
- Web Services Security - July 12, 2015
- Tips For More Effective Email Marketing Campaigns - April 16, 2015