10 Key Statistics for Responsive Web Design:
- Mobile users surpass desktop users before the end of the 2014
- Mobile traffic now accounts for 16% of all web traffic.
- Since 66% of smartphones & Tablet users are frustrated with page load times: Responsive Design must be executed elegantly to ensure fast and fluid load times.
- 16% of smartphone & tablet users said, “If page loads too slowly, we give up.”
- 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good or better that their desktop website.
- 69% of Tablet users have shopped via their Tablet device in the last 30 Days.
- According to a survey by Google: 48% of users said that is a site didn’t work well on their smartphone, it made them feel like the company: didn’t care about their business.
- 67% of users are more likely to make a purchase with a smartphone on a mobile friendly site than on a non-mobile optimized website.
- 90% or people use multiple devices screens sequentially
- In a study of 5,388 smartphone and Tablet users 48% complained that websites were not optimized for mobile devices.
Latest posts by WebX Design Studio (see all)
- How To Create And Customize A WordPress Child Them - February 1, 2016
- Web Services Security - July 12, 2015
- Tips For More Effective Email Marketing Campaigns - April 16, 2015